Model Kit: SD Gundam EX-Standard Wing Gundam Zero EW
So after looking around on how to paint and what best way to do this, I ended up coloring and working on this using my computer.
This is the previous SD we built – Wing Gundam EW
Cleaned up some nubs, changes colors and a lot more easier done.
Pros of using computer
- Cheaper I didn’t have to buy any paint
- Faster, it is seen asap. Does not need to wait for paint to dry.
- Can look really good depending on skill level. (Still starting out, my second shot at this)
- Can easily remove nubs as well
- Can’t really display the finished product since only digital
- Sometimes it’s hard to use mouse with drawings
- That’s all I can think for now
If you would also like to build this kit you can get it on Amazon with the link below.
☝️ I receive a commission from Amazon for purchases made through these links.
This comes with no additional cost and helps me with
Helpful video I saw so far which I used for reference
He does toy photography tutorials and stuff.
Tools for editing
GIMP because it’s free and this is only a hobby I do when there’s time to spare so no need for Photoshop.
Yeah that’s it for now. Just a lot of googling and see what looks good.